Where is Tinsel & Treasures?
Tinsel & Treasures is located at
CAJUNDOME Convention Center
444 CAJUNDOME Blvd
Lafayette, LA 70506
Where to park?
Please click here for CAJUNDOME parking information
Free parking, including accessible parking, will be available at the CAJUNDOME Convention Center. Please see signage for appropriate entrances during the event.
Please note there is a University of Louisiana at Lafayette home football game on September 23. Cajun Field parking will not be available for this year’s Tinsel & Treasure’s Market. Overflow parking will be available at the Louisiana Immersive Technologies Enterprise (LITE) Center across the street from the CAJUNDOME Convention Center at:
537 CAJUNDOME Boulevard
Lafayette LA 70506
Wait in the shade at our convenient Shuttle Stops sponsored by Acadiana Automotive Group.
Air-conditioned shuttles sponsored by Acadiana Pediatric Dentistry and Xstreme MD will be available to transport you from the LITE Center to the front door of The CAJUNDOME Convention Center and back with all your holiday shopping bags.
Is there a place to keep my purchases while I continue to shop?
Yes! Check your packages for free at Package Hold and keep shopping! Package Hold is located on the first floor of the CAJUNDOME Convention Center in the Pre-Function Area. Package Hold will be open during shopping hours.
What are the General Shopping hours and ticket prices?
General Shopping Hours:
11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 21, 2023
9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22, 2023
8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 23, 2023
General Admission Rates:
Adults & Children (ages 11 and older): $15 (CAJUNDOME & Ticketmaster fees apply if you purchase tickets at the box office or cajundome.com.)
Children 10 years old and under: Free
How can I purchase tickets?
- Market and Event tickets can be purchased in person at Junior League of Lafayette Headquarters, located at 504 Richland Avenue in River Ranch, or by phone at 337.988.2739.
- You can also purchase from a Junior League Member, the CAJUNDOME Box Office and Ticketmaster.com. CAJUNDOME Box Office, cajundome.com tickets, and Ticketmaster.com tickets are subject to additional fees.
- After 3 p.m. Wednesday Sept. 20, market tickets are only available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, cajundome.com, or at the CAJUNDOME Box Office.
At the door:
- General Admission and Preferred Shopping tickets will be available at the CAJUNDOME box office.
- Preferred Shopping tickets will be available at the door if the event is not sold out.
- Special Event tickets sell out quickly. We encourage you to purchase in advance.
Are strollers allowed?
To ensure shopper safety, strollers are only allowed from 2-6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 21. Strollers, rolling carts, and rolling bags are not permitted during regular Market hours.
Is Tinsel & Treasures ADA accessible?
- Yes! Tinsel & Treasures is ADA compliant. In the Convention Center, the elevator is located at the north end of the building, while the escalator is located in the south lobby.
- CAJUNDOME offers a drop-off and pick up area at Gate 12 on Reinhardt Drive/Souvenir Gate next to the Convention Center. Buses and cars will be allowed to drop-off and pick-up in this area. For a map of the CAJUNDOME lots, please click here.
- Restrooms are located throughout the CAJUNDOME Convention center for your convenience. All restrooms meet ADA specifications. All public restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
What does Junior League of Lafayette do with the funds raised through Tinsel & Treasures?
Over the past 30 years, Junior League of Lafayette has raised over $7 million through our Tinsel & Treasures Market. 100 percent of these funds are invested in the Lafayette area through community programs benefiting women and children. It allows us to support our Mission to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training.
Clear bag policy
In accordance with the CAJUNDOME clear bag policy, each ticket holder may carry one approved clear bag, such as a one-gallon clear plastic storage bag or clear purse no larger than 12”x12”x6”, or a clutch or purse smaller than 6.5”x4.5”. Equipment bags for necessary medical items and diaper bags for age-appropriate children accompanied by an adult are allowed.
During shopping hours, visit the Information Booth sponsored by First Horizon located at the entrance of the CAJUNDOME Convention Center. The Information Booth has volunteers from Junior League of Lafayette to answer any questions you may have.