Junior League of Lafayette continuously evaluates the needs of the community in order to identify the areas in most need of assistance. If you would like to submit a request for volunteers so that it is considered as a future placement opportunity for the membership, please submit your request in writing to Junior League of Lafayette Attn: Community Research Committee, 504 Richland Avenue, Lafayette, LA 70508.
Please include the following information with your request:
- Name of Agency
- Contact Information: person, title, address, phone, fax, email
- Mission statement and/or purpose of the agency
- Brief history of the organization
- Description of the program for which volunteers and support is needed
- Specific description of the program’s needs with which Junior League of Lafayette can assist
- Number of Junior League of Lafayette volunteers needed and how often
- Estimated number of hours per week needed
- Special instructions for volunteers / obligations and training needed
- Outline of goals and objectives
- Are there funds needed to sustain Junior League of Lafayette placement at the agency? If so, what is the estimated budget needed?