Our fourth annual Kitchen Tour features a self-guided tour of six kitchens and outdoor entertaining spaces in the Lafayette area. Attendees will get an exclusive peek at everything from renovated residences to timeless construction, outdoor oasis settings to classic French elegance. Enjoy an afternoon with friends, while supporting Junior League of Lafayette’s Mission!
SATURDAY, MARCH 16, 2019
12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
$25 General Admission
Includes admission to all homes on the tour and 30% off your purchase of any Junior League of Lafayette cookbook on the day of the event. New this year, attendees can enter a drawing to win a fabulous door prize offered at each home. Visit all six homes to be eligible to win our Grand Prize! Winners will be drawn live on Junior League of Lafayette’s Facebook page after the tour concludes.
Purchase Ticket Maps
Ticket maps can be purchased online below or at Junior League of Lafayette headquarters located at 504 Richland Avenue through Friday, March 15, 2019 at 3 p.m. Ticket maps will also be available for purchase on Saturday, March 16 at any home on the tour from 12-4 p.m.
Ticket Map Pick Up
Tickets will not be mailed. Your emailed receipt will serve as proof of purchase to begin your tour. Guests should present their receipt at the check-in table at the first house they choose to visit on the tour to receive an event ticket map. Your event ticket map must be presented at the entrance of each home to gain admission
Tours are done at your own pace and timeline between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m on the day of the event. Strollers are not permitted in homes. Kitchen Tour will be held rain or shine. No refunds are available.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Junior League of Lafayette at (337) 988-2739.
- 512 Beaullieu Drive hosts a newly renovated kitchen full of charm and elegance with an outdoor space that boasts relaxation at its finest.
- 984 Bellevue Plantation Road is a show stopper inside and out with an outdoor living space that will make you never want to leave.
- 400 Red Robin Trail is a beautiful new construction that will wow you with its gorgeous wood floors and open floor plan.
- 433 Farmington Drive is a stunning reconstruction in the heart of Lafayette with gorgeous detail work.
- 625 Roselawn Boulevard is a reconstruction that will take your breath away with its craftsmanship and gorgeous accents.
- 207 Acacia Drive is an absolutely beautiful post-flood renovated home located on the river with a backdoor oasis you won’t forget.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Junior League of Lafayette thanks our generous sponsors for their support of Kitchen Tour 2019.