We invite you to support our Mission by making a gift of any size. Your gift affirms your dedication to train our members and continue our community programming.
One of the ways Junior League of Lafayette raises community programming money is through Tinsel & Treasures holiday market ticket proceeds. Without an in-person holiday market to sell tickets this year, those much-needed dollars will not be raised.
Below are a few contribution ideas.
- $13 donation – a ticket to Tinsel & Treasures general market
- $28 donation – a ticket to Preferred Shopping
- $53 donation – a ticket to Preview Party
- $106 donation – two (2) Tickets to Preview Party
- $250 Supporter Level Sponsorship with recognition in Junior League of Lafayette materials.*
- $500 Contributor Level Sponsorship with recognition in Junior League of Lafayette materials.*
*For more details on these sponsorship levels and other sponsorship opportunities, please click here or contact Dr. Ashley Thom or Laura Rafferty, Sponsorship Committee Co-Chairs 337.988.2739 or email@example.com.
Below are a few examples of our community programs and how your gift supports our community.
- NO FEAR NO FUTURE is a program that allows us to touch one of the most impressionable groups of people — our teenage drivers. To date, over 10,000 Lafayette Parish students have participated in this educational, two-day initiative that exposes high school juniors and seniors to the realities and consequences of driving while impaired. Since 2003, high school students across our city have participated in a mock crash scene, which includes realistic equipment, emergency responders, guest speakers, and an overnight retreat. This experience brings the consequences of distracted and impaired driving to life.
- Our SMILES committee Back-to-School project is just one of the many events our SMILES committee does all year long. Committee members gather school supplies for more than 100 students to help relieve financial and emotional strain for families with a parent or child fighting cancer.
- Low-income families are impacted by the financial cost of diapers, as government assistance programs typically do not cover this cost. Partnering with several local community organizations, Junior League of Lafayette’s Diaper Bank helps to assist those families in need.
- Now in its 25th year, our Kids in the Kitchen program educates children at Boys & Girls Clubs of Acadiana about health and wellness by preparing healthy snack ideas and introducing them to various forms of exercise through weekly classes.
- Junior League of Lafayette’s Collaborative Opportunity Grants provide local nonprofits with direct and indirect resources, namely financial contributions and volunteer hours, to expand upon the impact these organizations make in our community.