Our third annual Kitchen Tour features a self-guided tour of six kitchens and outdoor entertaining spaces in the Lafayette area. Tour goers will get an exclusive peek at everything from renovated residences to timeless construction, outdoor oasis-like settings to classic French elegance. Enjoy an afternoon with friends, while supporting Junior League of Lafayette’s service in the community!
SATURDAY, MARCH 17, 2018
12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
$25 General Admission Ticket
Ticket includes admission to all homes on the tour and 30% off your purchase of any Junior League of Lafayette cookbook.
Tickets will not be mailed. Guests must pick up purchased admission tickets March 15-17 at Junior League of Lafayette, 504 Richland Avenue. Your ticket must be presented at the entrance of each home.
Tours are done at your own pace and timeline between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m on the day of the event. Restrooms available at Junior League of Lafayette, 504 Richland Avenue.
Strollers are not permitted in homes. Kitchen Tour will be held rain or shine. No refunds are available.
Tickets can be purchased online below until Wednesday, March 14 or at Junior League of Lafayette, 504 Richland Avenue until Saturday, March 17 at 4 p.m.
Ticket Pick Up
All guests must check in at Junior League of Lafayette, 504 Richland Avenue to pick up their admission ticket and map of homes.
- Thursday, March 15 and Friday, March 16: 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17: 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Junior League of Lafayette at 337-988-2739.
- ACACIA DRIVE – Loftin residence: This recently renovated, contemporary home features ultra-hip and modern design elements sure to leave you with much inspiration.
- AMELIA STREET – Roy residence: This stately, historic home is adorned with Versailles inspiration. Make sure to see its THREE gorgeous French kitchens.
- SOUTHLAWN DRIVE – Roth residence: This beautiful home tucked away in the heart of Lafayette is filled with touches of timeless, classic elegance. It’s sure to spark tons of inspiration for your dream space.
- MILL VALLEY RUN- Block residence: You won’t want to miss this home’s outdoor oasis overlooking the Vermilion River, with a kitchen that is every man’s dream.
- WEST BAYOU PARKWAY – Moss/Roy residence: View this uniquely modern kitchen with Santa Fe-inspired design. You’ll leave feeling serene and tranquil after you visit this beauty.
- WHITCOMB DRIVE – Kilgore residence: This completely renovated home is made for entertaining. Don’t miss its custom wine cellar and impressive design, perfect for family gatherings and social events.
Thank you to our Kitchen Tour Sponsors
Kitchen Tour is made possible by the support of our generous sponsors.